No, seriously! What is a conversion?
Generally saying, engaging your visitor in an action with your business is a conversion. Here are some examples:
- When a visitor on your website completes a registration form.
- When someone calls your business with a question after visiting your site.
- When someone opens your marketing email.
- When a visitor clicks on an action link inside that email you sent to check out a promotion.
- When your visitor participates in a survey in your blog.
- When your existing customers participate in a photo contest on your Facebook page.
- Buying your product in your ecommerce store, booking your company for services, these are the ultimate conversions.
You are not alone on this journey
Many of our clients come to us with an existing online marketing project that has been unable to deliver the expected results. Sometimes we hear from our new clients that “Social marketing just doesn’t work for us”. Many times the evaluation reveals that most of their online marketing efforts lack some of the fundamental components that are vital to achieving the expected results.
At times, simple and affordable techniques can significantly increase performance in a relatively short time frame, while other times it is more feasible to go back to the drawing board.
No matter the situation, Epic Marketing Partners is glad to offer our expertise in conversion optimization.
- Build and optimize call to action areas
- Increase business lead generation
- Increase sales conversion
- Conversion performance analysis and strategy adjustment
- Split A/B advertisement optimization
- Split A/B landing page optimization
- Improve retention rate
is good, but
No obligation consultation
Need help with websites, ecommerce stores, online marketing or lead generation? A quick analysis of your business situation will allows us to identify which of our services is the best fit for your needs.
Call us today for complimentary consultation.