We love it and you should too.
If we only listen to the loud voice of social marketing gurus, it might look like email marketing lost its edge. Maybe this is the reason why it is often an overlooked opportunity as new social media platforms develop daily.
Yet, we simply love it at EMP. Why? Though email marketing is the oldest online marketing method, it is still the most efficient and effective one. It is results oriented with the highest conversion rates while staying budget friendly at the same time. We recommend our partners use email marketing campaigns as a secret weapon building the foundation of a broad online marketing campaign.
here are 7
- It’s efficient
- Email marketing has a ridiculously high efficiency, with the average return on investment of $44 for each $1 spent. In your face, Facebook!
- Has fast turnaround
- The response time of email marketing is usually a couple of days at max. You get the most responses on the first day!
- You can use email marketing to cross-promote products to existing customers, for a special promotion, or to increase your ecommerce site or website’s conversion rates.
- You can re-purpose your content
- A series of articles written for your newsletter can be rearranged in e-books, blog articles, or a guide. Reusing the most popular content in other publications saves time and money.
- Keep in touch
- An email marketing campaign is not only about profit, it is also about creating a bond with existing and future customers. It is an excellent media for reminding clients you are still around, and have consistent value to offer.
- Getting feedback in your mailbox
- Email marketing allows you to start a personal interaction with your customers without the public eye of the social media.
- Not only for the big boys
- The budget or resource limitations don’t affect the success of the campaign.
- Email list development campaigns to grow your mailing list
- Custom designed emails
- Content development for email campaigns
- Email scheduling and tracking
- Performance analysis reports, strategy adjustments
- Conversion optimization with A/B testing
- Email list split optimization
is good, but
No obligation consultation
Need help with websites, ecommerce stores, online marketing or lead generation? A quick analysis of your business situation will allows us to identify which of our services is the best fit for your needs.
Call us today for complimentary consultation.