SEO – Rank higher than your competitor.
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is a strategic process used to improve a website or web page’s visibility in search engine placement. SEO is an ongoing effort that takes time to pay off. Our SEO team has experience improving the authority of a website with strategic on and off site marketing techniques.
Since each website is unique, a generic SEO plan cannot be cost efficient and effective at the same time. Epic Marketing Partners tailors each SEO campaign to meet the needs of your business website and goals.
Just between us: no, it is not normal!
A small business owner called us in despair. The problem was, her site’s ranking were falling quickly in search engines after the recent redesign a few days ago. The only help she got from the website designer company was to be told “it is normal, and it will climb back eventually”. She wanted a second opinion.
We immediately noticed that the structure of the new site and the page names didn’t match her old website. The visitor traffic on the old website pages were not redirected to the new pages. As far as Google, Bing, and Yahoo were concerned this was a new site built from scratch, not an updated version of the old site.
We set up the redirects the same day, transferred the keywords from the old site, and updated the sitemap as well. This halted the sinking of the site rankings. More importantly the leads were soon back to their normal levels and our client was ecstatic.
5 ways your
- Increase site usability
- To make your site optimized for the search engines, SEO also helps to make your website more navigable for visitors. Also the optimization decreases the page loading time and making easier to find information or your products on the website as well.
- Cost effective way to advertise
- SEO doesn’t have to be expensive. Since SEO targets users who are actively searching for products and services like yours, the website traffic generated by SEO is more qualified than many other marketing strategies.
- Build on initial trust
- People simply trust Google, Bing and Yahoo. When your website is on the first result page of a search engine, they will trust you as well. This is pretty staggering: you could be just about anyone, people will have an initial trust in your services based on your rankings. Use their trust wisely.
- Increase traffic to your website
- If people can’t see what you’re selling, you simply can’t benefit from owning a site. SEO is one of the most effective ways to promote your site.
- More permanent results
- When we use other type of marketing campaigns the results will be immediate, but will also die out overnight after the campaign ends. SEO efforts are a more permanent strategy. Your site will continue to appear high in the search results for a longer period of time. Of course, over time the site will lose position so we recommend to make your SEO efforts an ongoing commitment.
is good, but
No obligation consultation
Need help with websites, ecommerce stores, online marketing or lead generation? A quick analysis of your business situation will allows us to identify which of our services is the best fit for your needs.
Call us today for complimentary consultation.